Mile 20

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Since blogging is not my forte, I'm piecing together the random notes I wrote to reconstruct this whole experience. I sent this letter to some of you, but if you've read this blog it is also directed to you.

Dear Family and Friends,
Last Saturday I ran the Myrtle Beach Marathon and accomplished one of my life goals. You were such an influential motivator in achieving this goal! Some of you were dedicated runners and by your example I learned to love running. Others of you ran marathons and I was so awestruck that I wanted to finish one too. Many of you listened to me talk about my runs in gory detail and encouraged me in my training. Regardless of the role you played, all of you taught me to perservere, to seek higher goals and to do the best I could do. You all are incredibly inspiring people and I am so thankful to know you! I hope you are all doing well!
Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home